Look for the blueW logo in your community to know where you can refill your reusable water bottle for free!
The Blue W is a unique community-based program dedicated to promoting municipal tap water as a healthy, easily accessible alternative to purchasing bottled drinks. BlueW maps the locations where you can find clean, free, public and commercial sources to fill your reusable bottle – just look for the Blue W decal in participating local business windows.
Our first two local businesses in the Superior North Greenstone Healthy Kids Community Challenge region to join the blueW network are Gchi-Waaswaaganing and Crossover Video and Games! A big thank you for supporting the blueW network and the HKCC!
Participation in the blueW network also benefits local businesses by:
- Getting recognition through blueW marketing efforts and a blueW sticker decal in your window, identifying your business as a blueW business participant and a green, community-oriented business.
- You get to be involved in a municipally-supported environmental initiative.
- The blueW window decal has been seen to increase foot traffic and attract new walk-in visitors.
- You get a free business listing on blueW’s website and associated smartphone app.
- Your business will be recognized locally through the HKCC website and Facebook page
- The Healthy Kids Community Challenge signs you up; there’s no extra work for you.
- It’s FREE to sign up!
Would you like to join the blueW network and offer free water bottle refills at your business? Do you know a local business that is already doing this and deserves recognition? Or perhaps you know of a local business that would think this is a great idea! Please contact Naomi Giuliano by email at email@example.com or by phone at 807-229-1340 ext. 2241 if you are interested in joining the blueW network or would like more information.